This workshop is focused on the interplay between economic geography, trade in products and production factors, and their relationship to economic growth.
We encourage submissions of theoretical and empirical papers addressing issues including (but not limited to):
- The causes and consequences of the spatial distribution of economic activity
- The evolution of economic geography in response to globalization
- The interaction between trade, geography and growth
- The effects of technological change and trade on the global organization of production
- The political economy of trade, growth and spatial misallocation