The goal of this workshop is to discuss recent theoretical and empirical studies on the political economy of globalization. We encourage submissions of theoretical and empirical papers addressing issues including (but not limited to):
- The political economy of international trade policy, including goods and asset trade
- Migration and its economic and political effects
- The economics of borders: What are the effects of borders? How does globalization affects borders?
- Terms-of-trade and enforcement externalities
- The design of international institutions